Relationships, Sexual Health and Parenthood
The national resource for relationships, sexual health and parenthood (RSHP) education for children and young people.
This resource provides an excellent foundation in the development of healthy relationships with resources to support learning on:
- Bodily autonomy, consent and protection from harm
- Emotional wellbeing and help-seeking behaviour
- Equalities and inclusion
- Gender equality, discrimination and gender-based violence
- Parenthood and families
- Relationships and friendships
- Sexual health and reproduction
All topics provide important foundations for education on gender-based violence, and you can find a catalogue of the resources which focus on gender equality, discrimination and gender-based violence here.